- USPS announces first scratch-and-sniff stampsWASHINGTON — The U.S. Postal Service’s first scratch-and-sniff stamps will add the sweet scent of summer to letters of love, friendship, party invitations and other mailings when the Postal Service introduces the Frozen Treats Forever stamps June 20 in Austin, TX.
- USPS to issue O Beautiful Forever stampsFirst-day-of-issue stamp dedication ceremony for the O Beautiful Forever stamps. The event is free and open to the public. News about these stamps is being shared with the hashtag #OBeautifulStamps.
- U.S. Postal Service Reports Second Quarter 2018 ResultsWASHINGTON — The U.S. Postal Service reported total revenue of $17.5 billion for the second quarter of 2018 (January 1, 2018 - March 31, 2018), an increase of $235 million, or 1.4 percent, compared to the same quarter last year. Shipping and Packages revenue grew by $445 million, or 9.5 percent, while First-Class and Marketing […]
- Dates and locations for upcoming stamp dedicationsU.S. Postal Service Announcing Dates and Locations for 2018 Upcoming Stamp Dedications
- USPS reveals updates to 2018 Stamp ProgramWASHINGTON — The U.S. Postal Service today unveiled new artwork for the upcoming John Lennon Forever stamp and two additional subjects to the 2018 Stamp Program.
- USPS announces first scratch-and-sniff stamps