- USPS FY 2018 first quarter resultsWASHINGTON - The U.S. Postal Service reported controllable income for the first quarter 2018 (October 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017) of $353 million, compared to controllable income of $522 million for the same period last year. This decrease was largely driven by volume declines in First-Class and Marketing Mail, higher normal cost of retiree […]
- USPS dedicates new U.S. Flag Forever StampFT. LAUDERDALE — The U.S. Postal Service issued the crisp new U.S. Flag Forever stamp today at the American Stamp Dealers Association Winter Postage Stamp Show in Ft. Lauderdale.
- U.S. Postal Service to Dedicate Mister Rogers Forever StampFirst-day-of-issue dedication ceremony for the Mister Rogers Forever stamp. The event is free and open to the public. Please share the news using the hashtag #MisterRogersStamp.
- U.S. Postal Service to Dedicate Bioluminescent Life StampsFirst-day-of-issue dedication ceremony for the Bioluminescent Life Forever stamps.
- Legendary Performer and Civil Rights Activist Honored on New Forever StampNEW YORK — The U.S. Postal Service today celebrates the life and legacy of Lena Horne as the 41st honoree in the Black Heritage stamp series during a first-day-of-issue ceremony at Peter Norton Symphony Space.
- USPS FY 2018 first quarter results